Happy Birthday Lewis Carroll, the British author best known for Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass. We tip our Mad Hats to you like this…by having a sweet tea party at Bookworks. And boy do we mean sweet…we have tea, juice, coffee, hot cocoa and cookies.
- A Tangled Tale
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
- He thought he saw an elephant
- Rhyme? And Reason? (also published as Phantasmagoria)
- Pillow Problems
- Sylvie and Bruno
- Sylvie and Bruno Concluded
- The Hunting of the Snark
- Three Sunsets and Other Poems
- Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There (includes Jabberwocky)
- What the Tortoise Said to Achilles
- The Walrus and the Carpenter
More Lewis Carroll info…
and I wanted to share this great site I stumbled upon in my search to find Alice…
Crooked House she has some quirky blog posts… I dig it.
Surely check out the trailers for Alice’s most recent close-up directed by Tim Burton.
Trailer 2 ( not the one I’ve seen on TV, I like this one better)
This little shindig is the first of many on our Bookworks calendar. February we’re really kicking it up a notch. Here’s a start…
February 5th(friday) we’ll be kicking off another session of our Crafternoons. Join Dani and Evelyn from 3-4:30. The theme will be shadows.
February 6th(saturday) is the reason we’ve been drinking all our lemon tea with honey… that’s right… it’s story time. We’ll ease in with some board books and work our way up til our little listeners lose interest. Feel free to make suggestions.